Blueline Computer, LLC is a Charlotte North Carolina Information Technology Consulting company. We service customers locally and across the country. Our clients include multi-million dollar corporations and mid-sized start-up companies. We serve everyone from Financial Services businesses looking to be SEC compliant with their data backup and storage, to Medical organizations that need to make sure they are compliant with HIPPA in their security and data backup processes. We also work a lot with non-profit organizations and private schools that need someone to monitor their servers, make sure their system is secure, perform monitoring and updates, and keep their network running.
More than ever, businesses depend on the integrity of their servers, hardware, software, security and systems to run operations. It is unlikely that in the course of doing business you will not experience problems with your network, hardware failure, software failure, or security breech. These are common occurrences and are happening now as you read this. Hard drives fail, systems crash, software corrupts, networks break, software updates fail to install properly or cause other issues. You can plan on these things happening. The key is being prepared and to have someone monitoring your system at all times so WHEN it happens your business never misses a beat. That’s what we do.
Based in North Carolina, Blueline Computer has been serving the Charlotte Information Technology Consulting needs for over a decade. We help businesses achieve success using standards based technology solutions that we customize and implement to fit your business. Once implemented, we provide maintenance and monitoring services to ensure business continuity, security, and performance. Our philosophy is simple: Diagnose properly, set it up right, and monitor for performance.
Charlotte IT Consulting Specialist
Our mission is to help our customers use technology to achieve their goals through extraordinary service, professionalism and integrity.
We set ourselves apart by being:
- technically competent
When questions arise, we ask ourselves “Is it fair?” and “Is it right?” to our customers, to ourselves, and to our vendors.
We manage our workload by:
- maintaining centralized, accessible project management information
- giving priority service to our Premier Customers and to those with critical needs
- communicating effectively with each other and with our customers
We offer consistently high quality service by:
- maintaining up-to-date documentation on customer infrastructure, allowing any of our engineers to easily work on any of our customers’ systems
- using industry standards and our own checklists to avoid costly mistakes or duplication of work
- utilizing a limited set of software and hardware products, allowing us to provide expert, timely service at a reasonable cost
We are accessible:
- Our office telephone is answered promptly (704-542-1514)
- Calls are forwarded to our cell phone(s) when we are out of the office.
- We will respond promptly to email